Everything that surrounds us is a great excuse to create a new life
in clay. That is why I draw inspiration for my ceramic sculptures
from nature. In my works you will find a reflection of rocks, trees and the rhythm of a flowing river. I am constantly discovering new possibilities of this wonderful material which is clay.
Recently, I have devoted a lot of time to the issue of structure. When creating successive sculptural cycles, my goal is to achieve a new expression
- 2007 MA in pedagogics at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
- 2009 MA/BA in graphics at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
- 2009 Participation in the classes on ceramics at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw
- 2021 Exhibition in Chrzęsne.
- 2020 ” A decade of fire ” exhibition in Wałbrzych.
- 2018 Exhibition of the ceramic studio at The Wola Center.
- 2016 Exhibition in the International Center of ceramics in Bolesłwiec.
- 2015 Exhibition in the Community Center in the District of Praga in Warsaw.
- 2015 Exhibition in the Community Center in Wejherowo.
- 2014 Exhibition in the gallery of art of Władysław Zamoyski in Zakopanem.
- 2013 Exhibition in the House of Culture in the District of Praga.
- 2012 Exhibition in the International Center of Ceramics.
- 2014 Exhibition in the Community Center in the District of Praga in Warsaw.
- Distinction in the third triennial titled “Kadr z szamotem w tle.”
Participation in plein-airs.
- 2021 Open-air ceramics in Chrzęsne.
- 214 Plein-airs in Ćmielów.
- 213 Plein-airs in Suchedniów.
Publications with my participation:
- 2016 Catalog on the collective exhibition titled “Talente.”
- 2015 Catalog on the collective exhibition titled “Space in geometry” in Wejherowo.
- 2014 Catalog of the indywidual exhibition titled “Transformation.”
- 2014 Catalog of the municipal art gallery of Władysław Zamoyski in Zakopane.
2013 Catalog of the collective exhibition in the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
phone +48 512808699